Here's something to whet your whistle this morning and get the client attraction juices going.
Personal Trainers are 10 a penny these days with more and more PT courses producing juice pluice selling clowns so if you want to be successful you really have to stand out.
In fact not just stand out, you have to stand up for what you believe in order to stand out.
SO what do you believe about what you do and how can you use that to communicate better with potential clients?
Fasting vs Clean Eating?
IIFYM vs Weight watchers?
Cardio vs Metabolic Resistance vs HIIT?
Here is what we believe at internetfitpro
- We believe that virtually every personal trainer or PT business can make more sales by improving the communication and conversation with prospective clients.
- We believe that the Personal Trainers that offer the best service should always win.
- We believe that most Personal Trainers can increase their sales and profitability by focusing on building and nurturing relationships with prospective clients (aka building an email list)
- We believe that all business should look at the long-term or lifetime value of a client or customer instead of thinking short term.
- We believe that Personal Trainers should charge what they are worth and never ever compete on price or offer discounts to make sales.
- We believe that if you have an email list and are not using it to communicate on a regular basis and offer value, then it's a criminal waste.
- We believe that all Personal Trainer should have personality and be themselves, they should stand out and be different from their competition.
- We believe that marketing spend should always be an investment and never an expense.
I'm launching the 30 clients in 30 days challenge over on our PT Business Lounge FB Group in the next 60 minutes.
If you want in click here for free access.
Personal Trainer Websites That Build Businesses