Taken 3 is out this week and I'm super excited. I'll be planning on watching it with my good lady wife on Saturday night.
It's the 3rd in the series where ex Special Forces Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) manages to get either him or a member of his family kidnapped by some Serbian bad guys.Liam has a “particular set of skills” that he uses to get them back and kill the bad guys.
Seriously, if you haven't seen them, check them out. Im pretty sure they are both on sky movies and amazon prime at the minute.
So what if Liam was a personal trainer?
What “particular set of skills” would he need?
What I see is that most trainers focus on the wrong skills.
- Fitness Courses,
- REPs points,
- Learning more about nutrition.
They spend thousand on these courses that make them better trainers, but it doesn't improve their business.
The particular set of skills you need to set your self apart from other trainers are:Marketing skills (especially online)
- Learning how to identify who you are selling to
- Selling your services to them and charging what you are worth
- Learning how to package your training to charge more and attract the people who are more motivated and will pay you more.
- Copy-writing and communication skills.
This is exactly what you get on our SWAT website and internet marketing system for Personal Trainers, you can check it out here
Liam “Not Neeson” Thompson
Promoting Freedom, Clarity and Success For Fitpro's who want to build their business online